Azna marble stone
Azna marble stone
Azna marble stone is one of the most similar stones to marble. Azna stone has a smooth surface and a stylish appearance. Monotonous designs and regular gray lines make this stone one of the most beautiful porcelain or crystal stones in the world.
The background color of the stone is white and gray lines appear in regular patterns. Azna stone is a strong and high-performance stone in the field of construction.
Azna marble stone has a shiny appearance and light color. The colored background of this stone is white and in some cases gray. Gray lines are drawn all over the stone and give a special beauty to the stone. In some cases, gray and gray lines are seen next to black.
The natural transparency of the stone makes it suitable for use in small and even low light environments. Because this stone reflects light, making the space bigger and more generous than usual.
If quality abrasives are used, the radiance and smoothness of the stone will be more than before.
How to process Azna porcelain stone
Azna marble stone is used in different cases and is usually processed in two ways for use.
- Book Match
Features of Azna porcelain stone
Azna marble stone is not only very beautiful and dazzling in terms of appearance, but also in terms of functional features, it is ahead and necks higher than its foreign examples.
- Has a polished and smooth surface
Very low porosity
- Very low water absorption
- Relatively good resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Suitable for various uses
- Mild heat resistant
- Suitable for use in temperate climates
Uses of Azna marble stone
Azna marble stone is resistant to water penetration. It also has a luxurious and attractive appearance. Therefore, they are mostly used in indoor environments and buildings that have luxury use (hotels, restaurants, etc.).
Azna marble stone can be used in the following environments:
- The interior of the building
- Paving the floor of the hall, reception, rooms
- Building walls
- Lobby and entrance hall of luxury buildings
- Luxury hotels, shops, and malls
- Counters and counters of public centers
- Cabinets and space inside the kitchen
- Luxury toilets
- Master baths
- Construction of stone toilets and art volumes
- Outdoor space and parking
- Landscaping and space construction
- Stairs and under stairs
- Footstool and stair wall